This webinar will provide an introduction to the most important clinical presentations affecting camelids including anaemia, neonatal sepsis, dental problems, skin problems, and colic. Diagnostic tips will be provided. Field therapeutics will also be discussed including the use of intravenous fluid therapy.
1. To become aware of some of the main clinical presentations affecting camelids
2. To learn how to differentiate the main causes of anaemia in camelids
3. To learn how to approach and manage the deteriorating neonatal Camelid patient
4. To learn how to apply appropriate diagnostic tools to reach the correct diagnosis
5. To understand the importance of appropriate therapeutic agents and intravenous fluid therapy in management of sick camelids.